Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

God Save The Queen...


While you're ODing on cake and Champagne, waving a little Union Jack flag and shedding an even littler tear, I'll be tit deep in a rever in Wales pretending I know how to fish. Breathing in the crisp, clean, Brecon Beacon air and leaving behind all the Royal Hoo-Har, Rah-Rah.



Cue a Dark Party anthem... Well, I'd like to think it is anyway. Excited about this evenings car journey to Cymru, on the commute to work this morning I popped this bad boy on the iPod and it put a royal spring in my step. I love playing this remix. It's a camp explosion of piano house and disco that is bound to get your Granny out of her chair, skanking in jubilation of the newly weds.

Have a good Bank Holiday. Dont drink too much Buck's Fizz.

BoaBoa x

No comments:

Post a Comment