Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

Dark Party Disco Vol.1



Dark Party Disco Vol.1 by Dark_Party

Everyone is busting out the disco jams at the moment, and I am also getting quite into it. It is by no means going to tear me away from my love of house music, but just distract me for a while. Here are a few of my favourite tracks of recent put together in a listenable form. There is even a few dodgy vinyl blends in there...

Tracklist:

1. Douze - We Got The Love [Work It Baby]
2. Twin Sister - All Around And Away We Go (Eskimo Twins) [Domino]
3. Bicep - Darwin [Throne Of Blood]
4. Tevo Howard - Spacial [Permanent Vacation]
5. Lewie Day - That's The Thing [Murmur]
6. Cleo & Patra - Pharaoh Love [Editainment]
7. Patrick Wolf - Time Of My Life (Still Going) [Hideout/ Mercury Records]
8. Andre Crom & Martin Dawson - In The City [Off Recordings]
9. Soul Clap - Extravaganza [Wolf + Lamb Black]

Hopefully there will be a few more disco-tinged mixes in the next few months by some of our friends and enemies, so keep your eyes peeled.

BoaBoa x

P.S My new real mix will be about soon, I'm just waiting for the new Klasse release and this absolute STINKER from Julio Bashmore to come out at the end of this month. Hold tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment