Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Aloe Blacc/ Stones Throw



I dont know alot about Aloe Blacc if im going to be honest, I was browsing the Stones Throw Records Soundcloud the other day checking the new Mayer Hawthorne single which is amazing (Check it below, it's got a massive Hip-Hop feel, but still smooth and soulful, anything I've heard of his is really up my street)...

Mayer Hawthorne - I Need You by stonesthrow

Anyway, back to Aloe. Firstly, im loving the video. It's got that American Gangster vibe going on. Secondly, his album comes out today. If you get it from Rough Trade you get a free bonus CD. If im going to be honest, im waiting 'till Wednesday to get my copy, as at my local Rough Trade (West and the best!), Mark Ronson will be serving all day... God knows why im bothering to wait, I just think it would be cool.

BoaBoa x

No comments:

Post a Comment